ExecProgram Macro

This might sound like a silly question,  but how do I use the ExecProgram
Macro in Delphi2.  As I recall in Delphi1 and even 'ol Pascal, the
equivalent was a procedure call.

Delphi 2 gives an unidentified identifier message which is'nt surprising
since it's macro.  There does not seem to be much online help on the
calling of such macros.

The actual 'business' problem is to close down an application and then
restart it.  I figure the best way is to call a program which calls the
originator after it has terminated.  Subsequently the second application
terminates.

Perhaps someone knows of a more elegant solution?

Thanks for the help.