How to compile VCL source?

Hello,

the subject says it all.
If I set the path to the /Source/... directories, at some point the
compiler halts, complaining it can't find the file SFMT.OBW. There is a
file SFMT.ASM, but apperently Delphi is not able to use this file and
create the OBW file itself.
Any ideas?

(Please send a copy of your answer per mail, because of some problems with
our nesserver.)

Frank

Re:How to compile VCL source?

f...@ufo.sax.de (Frank Heyne) wrote:
>Hello,
>the subject says it all.
>If I set the path to the /Source/... directories, at some point the
>compiler halts, complaining it can't find the file SFMT.OBW. There is a
>file SFMT.ASM, but apperently Delphi is not able to use this file and
>create the OBW file itself.

Warning: Since the source for TabbedNotebooks is not included in the
VCL sources you will not be able to recompile the VCL.

Stefan

Other Threads