Indy Enumerate local IP Addresses

I have an Indy Server running and I want to allow the user to pick
an IP address / port combination so I can tell my app what to listen on
(Similar to Indy Bindings property).

What's an easy way to enumerate all the IP's available on the PC

Thanx in advanced to anyone who knows.

--
Chris Clark
Licom Systems

"Fortune Favours The Brave.."

Re:Indy Enumerate local IP Addresses

c...@uk.licom.com (Chris Clark) wrote in <902E9BD362...@207.105.83.65>:

>I have an Indy Server running and I want to allow the user to pick
>an IP address / port combination so I can tell my app what to listen on
>(Similar to Indy Bindings property).

>What's an easy way to enumerate all the IP's available on the PC

>Thanx in advanced to anyone who knows.

Found the IdStack Unit (and GStack) - All is now well.

--
Chris Clark
Licom Systems

"Fortune Favours The Brave.."