Winux 2000 is here!!!!

1st version is now available!

=>> http://www.intag.de/winux

#Axel

Re:Winux 2000 is here!!!!

Announcement belong in third party only.  Please do not post off topic items to
these newsgroups.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The mist crawls from the c{*word*7}like some primordial phantom of romance

Re:Winux 2000 is here!!!!

>Alexander Adam wrote:

>1st version is now available!

That's Linux for Windows, right? Or Winux for Lindows?

Re:Winux 2000 is here!!!!

I think this is just joke
> >Alexander Adam wrote:

> >1st version is now available!

> That's Linux for Windows, right? Or Winux for Lindows?

Other Threads