Record type and TLE

I've created a record type using the Type Library Editor. When I create a
method/function and assign its return type a type record, the declaration
becomes a function with a return type of TGUID.

What's the Pascal syntax to work with this return type to access the various
members of the record?

TIA

(FYI - if there appear to be quite a few unanswered postings in the activeX
writing newsgroup.)

Re:Record type and TLE

The problem was that I was using Delphi 5 without the service release
installed. Once it was installed, everything worked fine.

"Karl Thompson" <ka...@pine-grove.com> wrote in message

> I've created a record type using the Type Library Editor. When I create a
> method/function and assign its return type a type record, the declaration
> becomes a function with a return type of TGUID.

> What's the Pascal syntax to work with this return type to access the
various
> members of the record?

> TIA

> (FYI - if there appear to be quite a few unanswered postings in the
activeX
> writing newsgroup.)

Other Threads