I am looking for DOS based PASCAL

I want dos based PASCAL. please somebody send addresses

Re:I am looking for DOS based PASCAL

<dnila...@giaspna.vsnl.net.in> wrote in message

> I want dos based PASCAL. please somebody send addresses

Hello,
Never seen you around here, suppose you're new
This is a FAQ.
go to next page and read the FAQ's
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2926/tpr.html ,
Borland has put older versions of TP (up to P5.5) for free download on
his museum site
http://www.borland.com , you are asked to register but that shouldn't
be the problem.
There are also other Pascal compilers on the net, look for "free
Pascal compiler" in AltaVista or Yahoo ,
AltaVista returned me 674 pages.
Hope to see you again
Marcel

Re:I am looking for DOS based PASCAL

TMTPC
http://www.tmt.com i think!

<dnila...@giaspna.vsnl.net.in> wrote in message

> I want dos based PASCAL. please somebody send addresses

Re:I am looking for DOS based PASCAL

> From:          "dnila...@giaspna.vsnl.net.in" <dnila...@giaspna.vsnl.net.in>
> I want dos based PASCAL. please somebody send addresses

Go to <http://community.borland.com/museum>. You'll find several versions of
Turbo Pascal there for free download, the most recent being 5.5.

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
 Before you buy.

Other Threads