URGENT! Several db app's using Paradox

Hi all,
the same Pdoxusrs.net can manage several database applications running
in the same time?
e.g. I have two db app's that running simultaneously , where appoint my
NETDIR of BDE?
Each aplication must have a unique directory, no share it?
Thanks in advance.
--
****************************
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/9842

Re:URGENT! Several db app's using Paradox

Antonio,

If the two apps are accessing a common tables, then the net dirs must be
the same. If the two apps are accessing different tables, then the net
dirs may be different.

--
Ken Bailey
Falmouth Software Works Ltd.