Interbase password

I'm trying to run some of the sample Interbase applications and it rejects
the password "masterkey" .

Is something wrong with my db's or am I using the wrong password?

Thanks,
Dianne

Re:Interbase password

first at all you have to find out about which people have access to your
machine, and one of them could have changed the SYSDBA password, and to
change this you use the interbase server manager, but proberly you cant lock
in. a way to do this is to reinstall interbase

good luck

  Tom

Dianne Ice wrote in message <6jsf0k$8...@siesta.packet.net>...
>I'm trying to run some of the sample Interbase applications and it rejects
>the password "masterkey" .

>Is something wrong with my db's or am I using the wrong password?

>Thanks,
>Dianne

Re:Interbase password

It's case-sensitive.