Windows Messaging in Service-Applications

Is there a possibility to use Windows-Messaging-Routines
in services?

I am currently writing a service-application (TServiceApplication), and
in my services I want to interact with "the world out there" using
Windows-Messaging.

How can this be done?
If no, how *does* a service-application interact with other
programs then?

I ask because I couldn't find any HWND-Handle to use for
communicating.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Windows Messaging in Service-Applications

The messaging handle of a TServiceApplication is Forms.Application.Handle.

<richard_bergm...@gmx.at> schreef in bericht

> Is there a possibility to use Windows-Messaging-Routines
> in services?

> I am currently writing a service-application (TServiceApplication), and
> in my services I want to interact with "the world out there" using
> Windows-Messaging.

> How can this be done?
> If no, how *does* a service-application interact with other
> programs then?

> I ask because I couldn't find any HWND-Handle to use for
> communicating.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Other Threads