Possible to detect TRadioGroup ONCHANGE?

I just need to know when a radio group's itemindex property changes.  Is there
any way for this?  OnClick isn't something I want since the user can use the
keyboard to change itemindex, etc... am I overlooking something simple?

Re:Possible to detect TRadioGroup ONCHANGE?

>   pers...@aol.com (Persist) writes:
>  I just need to know when a radio group's itemindex property changes.  Is there
>  any way for this?  OnClick isn't something I want since the user can use the
>  keyboard to change itemindex, etc... am I overlooking something simple?

Maybe a stupid question but how would it be changed if not by the user?
If you change it programatically you know about it yourself, don't you?

johan

Re:Possible to detect TRadioGroup ONCHANGE?

Hi!

In article <19990204011748.25633.00000...@ng-fs1.aol.com>,
  pers...@aol.com (Persist) wrote:

> I just need to know when a radio group's itemindex property changes.  Is there
> any way for this?  OnClick isn't something I want since the user can use the
> keyboard to change itemindex, etc... am I overlooking something simple?

OnClick will act as you want, it fires when user uses arrows, TAB, accelerator
keys, etc... as well as when he uses mouse.

Best wishes,
Yury V. Kamsha
y...@pict.lviv.ua
You can't win, you can't even lose, you even can't quit the game.

(Persist) writes:
>I just need to know when a radio group's itemindex property changes.  Is
>there
>any way for this?  OnClick isn't something I want since the user can use the
>keyboard to change itemindex

OnClick is fired whenever a radiobutton of the group is changed, whether by
mouse-click or arrow key.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads