RAM adjustment for testing purposes

I am running Win95 with 32mb of RAM.   I would like to test my Delphi
1 app as if I had 16mb of RAM.   Can anyone suggest a way to achieve
this.   I have tried creeating a RAM disk from the config.sys but it
does not seem to happen.    I have also tried using AllocMem in the
app to allocate 16mb to a variable - Buffer: Pointer; and this doesnt
seem to have an effect either.

Ron Etherington.

Re:RAM adjustment for testing purposes

I am running Win95 with 32mb of RAM.   I would like to test my Delphi
1 app as if I had 16mb of RAM.   Can anyone suggest a way to achieve
this.   I have tried creeating a RAM disk from the config.sys but it
does not seem to happen.    I have also tried using AllocMem in the
app to allocate 16mb to a variable - Buffer: Pointer; and this doesnt
seem to have an effect either.

Ron Etherington.

Other Threads