Looking For Delphi

Hidyho! I'm looking for a used copy of Delphi 2.0 or 3.0. I need Delphi for a
class project. I'm limited to offering $30 for Delphi 2.0 or $50 for Delphi
3.0. Please contact me. Thanks! =0) -lynn

Re:Looking For Delphi

Check http://www.ebay.com  I saw Delphi 2 being auctioned for $18.00.

Bill Sparhawk.................Spokane, WA

Louise Siddons wrote:

> Hidyho! I'm looking for a used copy of Delphi 2.0 or 3.0. I need Delphi for a
> class project. I'm limited to offering $30 for Delphi 2.0 or $50 for Delphi
> 3.0. Please contact me. Thanks! =0) -lynn

Please check your university bookstore.  New copies of Delphi 3.0
standard edition are $50 with Borland's academic discount.

Posted and mailed.
--
Greg Shubert   Synergetics Incorporated  (On site at Hewlett-Packard)
               gshub...@fc.hp.com        (970) 898-2977

Re:Looking For Delphi

In article <34F2E974....@fc.hp.com>, Greg Shubert ETW
<gshub...@fc.hp.com> scribbled :

>Please check your university bookstore.  New copies of Delphi 3.0
>standard edition are $50 with Borland's academic discount.

Is it possible to get C++ Builder Pro this way?
I'm a student of 15 in a local high school, but we don't have student ID
cards, and the library card is in colour and not easily photocopiable/fa
xable/scannable. Would a photocopy of a school letter be sufficient to
prove my ID?
--
UNIX - Saving you from the Gates of Hell.

Other Threads