How to Execute telnet session within a application

Hello Everyone!.

I m would like to start the telnet program "Telnet.exe" with in my
program.
I can't find a procedure in delphi 3 that do that..

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thank You!
Pascal From Montreal.

Re:How to Execute telnet session within a application

In article <3612EE72.D7BAD...@mlink.net>, x_fi...@mlink.net says...

>Hello Everyone!.

>I m would like to start the telnet program "Telnet.exe" with in my
>program.
>I can't find a procedure in delphi 3 that do that..

>Can someone point me in the right direction.

>Thank You!
>Pascal From Montreal.

Use ShellExecute(form1.handle, 'open', 'telnet.exe', '<optional commandline
parameters>', '<optional directory path>', SW_ShowNormal);

Remember to include the ShellAPI in your uses clause.
--
Christo Crause
Thermal Separations Research

Other Threads