Indy TCP components - message terminator

Hi.
I want to replace FastNet TCP components with Indy. The problem is that Indy
components always (I hope not) work with message terminator. How can Indy
components work without message terminators (just get what is sent to the
socket)?
Regards, Amit.

Re:Indy TCP components - message terminator

ByteRead := IOHandler.Recv(Buffer, BufferSize)

Good luck,
Stephane

grob...@fulgan.com (Stephane Grobety) wrote in <90E79A069grobetyfulgancom@
207.105.83.65>:

>ByteRead := IOHandler.Recv(Buffer, BufferSize)

Better to use ReadBytes, ReadBuffer, ReadStream, etc... End users should NOT
interact with the IOHandlers directly.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/
Current Location: Phoenix, AZ