Canvas's Polygon

How Can I draw a Polygon whit this method of TCanvas, but don't fillit the
inside the polygon, I mean don't erase the inside.

Regards.

Owen.

Re:Canvas's Polygon

I think you should use Polyline(...) function instead of Polygon(..)

Liran.
www.com-n-sense.com

Re:Canvas's Polygon

Hi Owen,

> How Can I draw a Polygon whit this method of TCanvas, but don't fillit the
> inside the polygon, I mean don't erase the inside.

Set Canvas.Brush.Style to bsClear before calling Canvas.Polygon.
Don't forget to re-assign the previous style afterwards. If you previously had a
Brush.Color, you will most probably have to re-assign it also afterwards.

Thrse

Other Threads