ADO and Multiple Threads

All,

I have an ISAPI server application that requires access to various
databases.  Do I need a TADOConnection object in each thread, or can I use
one for all threads?  If using a single TADOConnection object for all
threads, does one thread block the others when it executes a SQL statement?

Regards,

Nathan

Re:ADO and Multiple Threads

>I have an ISAPI server application that requires access to various
>databases.  Do I need a TADOConnection object in each thread

Yes you need a new instance of the Tadoconnection for each thread
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads