Adding buttons to Outllook 2000 Toolbar?

I am planning to write an Outlook add-in (2000) that adds a few extra
buttons to the toolbar. Is this possible with Delphi?
If yes where can I find some example code?
Thanks for help.

--
Michael

Re:Adding buttons to Outllook 2000 Toolbar?

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:01:09 +0200, "Michael Braendel"

<NOSPAM_n...@braendel.de> wrote:
>I am planning to write an Outlook add-in (2000) that adds a few extra
>buttons to the toolbar. Is this possible with Delphi?

Sure. Try these links:

http://www.dimastr.com/babelfish/
http://paulqualls.com/delphi_com_addin.zip

---