NT not seeing Paradox indexes

Hello,

I have a Paradox database that I am accessing through the BDE. From a
Win9x box, my app can see and use secondary indexes. However, if I run
the app on a NT box (4, sp5), the app cannot find any secondary indexes.
I have tried both BDE 5.01 and BDE 5.11 and both exhibit the same
problems. The database currently resides on a Win98 box and the NT box
is connecting using a mapped drive.
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

--
Shawn W. Devlin
Unicorn Software

Re:NT not seeing Paradox indexes

"Shawn W. Devlin" wrote:
> I have a Paradox database that I am accessing through the BDE. From a
> Win9x box, my app can see and use secondary indexes. However, if I run
> the app on a NT box (4, sp5), the app cannot find any secondary indexes.
> I have tried both BDE 5.01 and BDE 5.11 and both exhibit the same
> problems. The database currently resides on a Win98 box and the NT box
> is connecting using a mapped drive.

Further to my problem. When I copy the database to a local drive, the BDE
has no problem seeing the indexes. Now I am more confused.

--
Shawn W. Devlin
Unicorn Software

Other Threads