Problem printing image in HP Laser Jet 2100 - The image doesn′t appear

Hi,
I use Delphi 5 & Quick Report Ver 3.0.7

I have a situation in where i have a quick report with image (.bmp) and call
preview,
the image appears, but when I sent the report to print, it doesnt appear.
It occurs
when Im using HP LASER JET 2100 (driver HP LaserJet 2100 Series PCL 6), in
others
printers the report prints fine.

Re:Problem printing image in HP Laser Jet 2100 - The image doesn′t appear

Download the latest driver from HP and also from
QR(ver3.08). This will solve the problem.

Regards

Ruaan

"Fernanda Benevides" <fernan...@softium.com.br> wrote in message

> Hi,
> I use Delphi 5 & Quick Report Ver 3.0.7

> I have a situation in where i have a quick report with image (.bmp) and
call
> preview,
> the image appears, but when I sent the report to print, it doesnt appear.
> It occurs
> when Im using HP LASER JET 2100 (driver HP LaserJet 2100 Series PCL 6),
in
> others
> printers the report prints fine.

Other Threads