Problem With HP LaserJet 1100.

I use Win 98 and a HP LaserJet 1100 printer.

When I create any QR Component, it produce an exception error in Delphi 5,
and then close Delphi .

How can I solve this problem?

Alex D.M.

Re:Problem With HP LaserJet 1100.

> I use Win 98 and a HP LaserJet 1100 printer.

> When I create any QR Component, it produce an exception error in Delphi 5,
> and then close Delphi .

> How can I solve this problem?

Update the printer drivers
or
use another default printer :(
or
open printer setup dialog once before opening preview :((

It is a bug either inside the HP-drivers or/and QR

Regards
Nicolas

Re:Problem With HP LaserJet 1100.

I have found that using the HP III driver to print to this printer works ok
and does not give the errors.
--
Scott

"Alexandre Duran Mertens" <csdesarro...@nostracom.com> wrote in message

> I use Win 98 and a HP LaserJet 1100 printer.

> When I create any QR Component, it produce an exception error in Delphi 5,
> and then close Delphi .

> How can I solve this problem?

> Alex D.M.

Re:Problem With HP LaserJet 1100.

Updating to a recent HP 1100 printer driver solved my problems
Delphi 4.03 pro and qr 3.05
I obtained these drivers with a recent buy from a hp1100.
The cd version drivers where newer then the drivers on the diskette, both
supplied with the new printer.

Good Luck, Diederik

Alexandre Duran Mertens <csdesarro...@nostracom.com> schreef in
berichtnieuws 8aabm9$h...@bornews.borland.com...

> I use Win 98 and a HP LaserJet 1100 printer.

> When I create any QR Component, it produce an exception error in Delphi 5,
> and then close Delphi .

> How can I solve this problem?

> Alex D.M.

Re:Problem With HP LaserJet 1100.

> I use Win 98 and a HP LaserJet 1100 printer.
> When I create any QR Component, it produce an exception error in Delphi
5,
> and then close Delphi .

I had similar problems with HP LaserJet 5000N. The problem occured using
driver PCL 6 and did not occur with with driver PCL 5.
I will also post my problem.
Paolo

Other Threads