Can I save Document MS WORD in database Paradox(BLOB) and Extract back

Can I save Document MS WORD in database Paradox(BLOB) and Extract back
save  fonts and  format MS WORD

Re:Can I save Document MS WORD in database Paradox(BLOB) and Extract back

Apluton wrote:

> Can I save Document MS WORD in database Paradox(BLOB) and Extract back
> save  fonts and  format MS WORD

I believe Delphi's DBRichEdit control will do this for the text and
fonts, but Tables, Graphics, OLE Objects, etc. will be a different
story..

Rkr

--
                   \|||/
                   /'^'\

Re:Can I save Document MS WORD in database Paradox(BLOB) and Extract back

Try TBlobfield's LoadFromFile() and SaveToFile() methods.  These seem to be
what you need.  Do a SaveToFile(filename) and then "ShellExecute" it to run
Word.

HTH

Stuart.

Apluton <aplu...@online.ru> wrote in article
<01bda752$de842140$5203bac2@default>...

> Can I save Document MS WORD in database Paradox(BLOB) and Extract back
> save  fonts and  format MS WORD

Other Threads