Problem with InstallShield and BDE on Delphi 5

Hello,

   I have created a Database System with Delphi 5, the BDE and an ACCESS

database (97 release).

I have no problem when using it onto my computer.

I did an automatic installation using InstallShield Express sold with
Delphi.

I start the automatic installation, all is ok, but when I try to launch
my application, an error message is coming :  "Cannot load an IDAPI
service library  into c:\windows\msapps\DAO3032.DLL" (the directory
displayed is perhaps not exactly as I wrote)

So my application can work but there is no way to access to the
database.

I create the directory and put inside the file DAO3032.DLL (wich is in
Office package) but it's the same thing.

When using InstallShield, I correctly choose to add the BDE (I tryied
with full and custom installation). I tryied to add all components,
etc... The result is the same...

Does anyone know why it is happening ?

Thanks for you answer !!!!

Janusz.

Re:Problem with InstallShield and BDE on Delphi 5

In article <383DC938.B508B...@club-internet.fr>, Janusz Malinowski
<spass...@club-internet.fr> writes

>   I have created a Database System with Delphi 5, the BDE and an ACCESS

>database (97 release).

I think you want to try in a Delphi oriented newsgroup. Try asking in:
<news: comp.lang.pascal.delphi.databases>

--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://homepages.force9.net/pascal/faq/

Other Threads