Interrupt 10 Handling

Hello

does anyone knows how to capture and handle INT $10 ?

I need to make a procedure using getintvec and setintvec to capture INT $10
(Video Interrupt), but after running, the screen goes crazy. How can I do
that ?

thanks
yof...@inter.net.il

Re:Interrupt 10 Handling

"Yoffe" <yof...@inter.net.il> wrote:
>Hello

>does anyone knows how to capture and handle INT $10 ?

>I need to make a procedure using getintvec and setintvec to capture INT $10
>(Video Interrupt), but after running, the screen goes crazy. How can I do
>that ?

For any interrupt you have to handle _all_ the interrupt's services.
This usually means identifying the services you want to perform and
passing the rest to the original handler.

If you thought about it for a moment you'd realize that if you
intercept services to a device and ignore all its services, then the
device would appear dead.  Likewise, if you hook a device and ignore
half its services, then the device would appear to be a half-wit!

    ...red

Other Threads