Board index » delphi » detect keypress in Telephone

detect keypress in Telephone

Hello group:
I have a great query if somebody has information to the reference
thanks.
If I answer the telephone, with a [voice-modem].
Like could I detect when upon responding the person that calls press a
key in telephone?.

 

Re:detect keypress in Telephone


Rodrigo,

Check out Asynch Pro at http://www.turbopower.com - it supports this
feature (which is called DTMF, IIRC).

HTH

Ken
--
Ken White
kwh...@westelcom.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

Quote
rodrigo cubillos wrote:

> Hello group:
> I have a great query if somebody has information to the reference
> thanks.
> If I answer the telephone, with a [voice-modem].
> Like could I detect when upon responding the person that calls press a
> key in telephone?.

Re:detect keypress in Telephone


 Or if you want to program the modem yourself, go to us robotics site
and look in the programmers page. The voice commands are the same for
all modems except some extensions (like voice compression).

Francis

On Sat, 06 Jun 1998 17:24:25 -0400, Ken White <kwh...@westelcom.com>
wrote:

Quote
>Rodrigo,

>Check out Asynch Pro at http://www.turbopower.com - it supports this
>feature (which is called DTMF, IIRC).

>HTH

>Ken
>--
>Ken White
>kwh...@westelcom.com

>Clipper Functions for Delphi
>http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

>rodrigo cubillos wrote:

>> Hello group:
>> I have a great query if somebody has information to the reference
>> thanks.
>> If I answer the telephone, with a [voice-modem].
>> Like could I detect when upon responding the person that calls press a
>> key in telephone?.

Other Threads