Compile dll into exe?

I have some public domain dll-files (source code available, but it is in
C).

Instead of distributing the dll's by themselves, is it possible to
compile them as .res files (or in any other way) and include them inside
my Delphi exe file?

Thanks,
Jarle Aasland

Please reply both to group and email to jaas...@online.no

Re:Compile dll into exe?

I was a little quick there - sorry...

Several old articles I've found (searching Dejanews) clearly says that this
is not possible. If anyone should know otherwise, please let me know.

Thanks anyway,
Jarle Aasland

> I have some public domain dll-files (source code available, but it is in
> C).

> Instead of distributing the dll's by themselves, is it possible to
> compile them as .res files (or in any other way) and include them inside
> my Delphi exe file?

> Thanks,
> Jarle Aasland

> Please reply both to group and email to jaas...@online.no