Trying to locate cmplib32.dcl

Hi!

I'm trying to find a place on the internet where I can download a file named;
cmplib32.dcl.

Anyone of you delphi'ers know where I can find it, please respond as fast as
you can. Thanx in advance!

PS! If it's possible, include the path as well.

Regards,

Ove Ranheim
morte...@stud.unit.no

Re:Trying to locate cmplib32.dcl

Morten Ranheim wrote:

> Hi!

> I'm trying to find a place on the internet where I can download a file named;
> cmplib32.dcl.

> Anyone of you delphi'ers know where I can find it, please respond as fast as
> you can. Thanx in advance!

> PS! If it's possible, include the path as well.

> Regards,

> Ove Ranheim
> morte...@stud.unit.no

If you've got D2 just compile the component library to make the file

if not then tough, it won't work with D1 anyway
--
Work:   mailto:Rowl...@rcp.co.uk            | Always be sincere -

Other Threads