Find Error Command

I'm trying to use the "find error" command with Delphi 1. It tells me
that the address of the run time error does not exist, even though it was
just reported when I tried to run the program. Any clues, anyone?

Re:Find Error Command

Mickey Feldman wrote:

> I'm trying to use the "find error" command with Delphi 1. It tells me
> that the address of the run time error does not exist, even though it was
> just reported when I tried to run the program. Any clues, anyone?

I've had similar problems. They occur whenever the error has something to do
with floating point numbers, such as "floating point divide by zero". I've not
found a good way around it, possibly you could try {$e+}and{$n-} (do they
still exist in delphi?) to avoid use of the math coprocessor.
What I usually do is to step thruogh the program and see when the error appears.

Anyone else has any suggestions?
--
Svante Granqvist        Speech, Music and Hearing
Phone +46-8-790 7561    Box 700 14

Other Threads