Help needed creating DLLs

Hi,

I'm creating a program that can be used to play MP3-files. The program
is already at version 1.5 and you can download it from
http://209.182.18.175/software/multimediampeg/

In the next version I want to implement the ability for the user to
use other DLLs than the DLL standard delivered with the program. That
way also DLLs that decode Wave or MIDI-files can be used with my
program.

Is there anyone who wants to help me creating all those DLLs? The DLLs
can be written in Delphi or in C or in any other language, as long as
I can have access to them from a Delphi 2.0 program. If anyone wants
to help me, then please contact me and I will further explain the
details.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings from The Netherlands,

Emiel Hollander.