TCP Client/Server questions... (one more:)

If I was to write a server module for the messaging app, what is the best
way of handling the messages coming in, should the tcp server component be
created in threads, or is it already multithreaded?

Re:TCP Client/Server questions... (one more:)

"Doc" <fuzzyd...@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> If I was to write a server module for the messaging app, what is the best
> way of handling the messages coming in, should the tcp server component be
> created in threads, or is it already multithreaded?

The server comp creates a thread for each connection, you to write thread
save code
inside "OnExecute".

Ernst

Other Threads