Program using barcode

         I would like to code the program. It should use barcode.
         Need change the code in the program ?

        Please reply to 'nelso...@interserve.com.hk'
        I am looking forward for your reply.
                                                Nelson Yuen of Hong Kong

Re:Program using barcode

nelson-y wrote:

>     I would like to code the program. It should use barcode.
>     Need change the code in the program ?

>    Please reply to 'nelso...@interserve.com.hk'
>    I am looking forward for your reply.
>                                            Nelson Yuen of Hong Kong

Hi everyone

If someone has an answer to this question, please post it to the
newsgroup as well. I also have a bit of a problem with writing a program
for reading input from a barcode reader, and I would like to use Pascal
code for Dos or Windows.

Thanks

Re:Program using barcode

In article <DIG21n....@news.zippo.com>, <dream...@iafrica.com> writes:
> Newsgroups: comp.lang.pascal.borland
> >        Need change the code in the program ?
> If someone has an answer to this question, please post it to the
> newsgroup as well. I also have a bit of a problem with writing a program
> for reading input from a barcode reader, and I would like to use Pascal
> code for Dos or Windows.

The barcode scanner I use places its input directly into the the keyboard
buffer.  I then can use it just like it was typed in. I am at home now and
can't remember who makes it.  Let me know and I will post it when I get to
work.

Darrell Fite
arkla...@prysm.com

Re:Program using barcode

In article <DIG21n....@news.zippo.com>, <dream...@iafrica.com> writes:
>     I would like to code the program. It should use barcode.
>     Need change the code in the program ?

:)> If someone has an answer to this question, please post it to the
:)> newsgroup as well. I also have a bit of a problem with writing a program
:)> for reading input from a barcode reader, and I would like to use Pascal
:)> code for Dos or Windows.

Hi!

Instead of re-inventing the wheel, why not take a look at our RDBMS for
windows - SPCS PrimaBase(R) - and see if it doesn't fit your needs. It's
fully relational, quite powerful and uniquely offers integrated barcode
printing and support for about 13 different barcode types.

A working trial disk is available for download from our website, the
address of which is in my sig. The trial disk is network ready for 1-4
concurrently operating nodes; versions supporting from 5-32 concurrently
operating nodes are available.

Any questions/problems, just shout - you've got the boss' ear and e-mail
address!

Best, Mac
 |SCANDINAVIAN PC SYSTEMS, INC                  "Not high tech,          |
 | Baton Rouge, La = 504-338-9580                 not low tech, just     |
 |  9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Central M-F                   the *right* tech!" (R)|
 |SPCS, Inc. is a Vietnam-era veteran operated small business.  Est. 1985|
 |WWW: http://www.intersurf.com/~spcsinc/ | E-Mail: spcs...@intersurf.com|
 |  Snail mail to: SPCS, Inc., P.O. Box 3156, Baton Rouge LA 70821-3156  |
 | Publishers of: John C. Dvorak's PC Crash Course and Survival Guide(tm)|
 |      SPCS' PC Crash Course and Survival Guide (tm) for Windows        |
 |Computer-based writing aids: Readability(tm) Plus & Corporate Voice(tm)|
 |  SPCS PrimaBase(R) - Windows RDBMS uniquely offering barcode support! |

NOTE: Demo disks on several of our products are available for download at
our web site.  If you attempt to get to our web site and are unable to
access our pages, please let us know by return e-mail ASAP so that we may
correct the problem. Thank you for your interest and assistance!

DISCLAIMER: If it's business related, heck yes you can believe it - I'm the
president of the company! If it's not, consider it just my humble opinion.

Other Threads