difference between TP7 & BP7 ?

Hello all,

 I have Turbo Pascal 7.0 and I'd like to know the difference with
Borland Pascal 7.0
Thanks for answers.

Alexandre Boisrame  (Toulouse - France)

Re:difference between TP7 & BP7 ?

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, Alexandre Boisrame wrote:
> Hello all,

>  I have Turbo Pascal 7.0 and I'd like to know the difference with
> Borland Pascal 7.0
> Thanks for answers.

> Alexandre Boisrame  (Toulouse - France)

TP is just for DOS, while BP lets you program for DOS, DOS protected mode
(easy access to 16 megs of RAM), and Windows.  In addition, you get Turbo
Assembler, Turbo De{*word*81}, Etc.

100766....@compuserve.com (Alexandre Boisrame) wrote:
>Hello all,

> I have Turbo Pascal 7.0 and I'd like to know the difference with
>Borland Pascal 7.0
>Thanks for answers.

Turbo Pascal: Real Mode only
Borland Pascal: Real Mode, Protected Mode and Windows 3.11

Ansgar

vIRtECH Homepage: Get the latest stuff from vIRTUAL tECHNOLOGIES. Our games,
programs,utilities and short demos (Shareware or FREEWARE)! And the best: Some
include full SOURCE (Pascal/ASM).
---------------> http://www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/~virtech/

Re:difference between TP7 & BP7 ?

100766....@compuserve.com (Alexandre Boisrame) wrote:
> I have Turbo Pascal 7.0 and I'd like to know the difference with
>Borland Pascal 7.0

The main difference is that BP7 also can compile/create protected-mode
and windows programs.

John Doe, Lost and found...

Other Threads