MS SQL Server and Paradox's SQL

Hi,

I have some questions about MS SQL Server 6.5 and Paradox SQLs:

1) When I need declare variables in SQL Server, I use:
DECLARE <@variable name> <variable type>
Is it possible using Paradox tables? Which is a statement? Which is a
syntax?

2)When I need copy value of a field to a variable in SQL Server, I use:
SELECT <@variable name> = <field name> from <table name>
Is it possible using Paradox tables? Which is a statement and syntax?

3)When I need separate statements in SQL Server, I use lines or "GO".
Is it possible using Paradox tables with InsertSQL and UpdateSQL of Cached
Updates? Which is a statement and syntax?

4)Which statement or function of SQL Server indicates the type and size of a
parameter, value or variable?

Thanks for your attention.