Board index » delphi » Anyone using RxLibrary Components?

Anyone using RxLibrary Components?

Hi,

I'm experimenting with RxLibrary. For a free product I think it is very
good. When using the RxCheckedListBox with the little green checkmarks
option, how can I prevent any of the label text being highlighted? Testing
my initial code, I find that users think that they have make a selection
because the text highlights - which is confusing.

Thanks for any feedback

Graham

 

Re:Anyone using RxLibrary Components?


Graham and all,
I, too, have just begun using this set of very useful tools. Though I can't
address your specific difficulty, I think an entire newsgroup should be
devoted to this VERY undervalued set of tools, that way those of us who
can't read Russian can get more info on all of the underused capabilities
that I am sure are in some of the components. (I do have the English version
of the *Unofficial RxLib Help File*, but it is lacking in information).

Bill D. Richards
North Idaho College
Coeur d'Alene, ID

Quote
Graham Nichols wrote in message <7itmi0$d...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi,

>I'm experimenting with RxLibrary. For a free product I think it is very
>good. When using the RxCheckedListBox with the little green checkmarks
>option, how can I prevent any of the label text being highlighted? Testing
>my initial code, I find that users think that they have make a selection
>because the text highlights - which is confusing.

>Thanks for any feedback

>Graham

Re:Anyone using RxLibrary Components?


Bill,

Where did you get your hands on the "Unofficial Help File"??

On Mon, 31 May 1999 12:18:20 -0700, "Bill d. Richards"

Quote
<bi...@icehouse.net> wrote:
>Graham and all,
>I, too, have just begun using this set of very useful tools. Though I can't
>address your specific difficulty, I think an entire newsgroup should be
>devoted to this VERY undervalued set of tools, that way those of us who
>can't read Russian can get more info on all of the underused capabilities
>that I am sure are in some of the components. (I do have the English version
>of the *Unofficial RxLib Help File*, but it is lacking in information).

>Bill D. Richards
>North Idaho College
>Coeur d'Alene, ID

>Graham Nichols wrote in message <7itmi0$d...@forums.borland.com>...
>>Hi,

>>I'm experimenting with RxLibrary. For a free product I think it is very
>>good. When using the RxCheckedListBox with the little green checkmarks
>>option, how can I prevent any of the label text being highlighted? Testing
>>my initial code, I find that users think that they have make a selection
>>because the text highlights - which is confusing.

>>Thanks for any feedback

>>Graham

--Donovan

Donovan J. Edye
Namadgi Systems
Web: www.namsys.com.au
E-Mail: dono...@namsys.com.au
Voice: +61 2 6285-3460
Fax: +61 2 6285-3459
TVisualBasic := Class(None);

Re:Anyone using RxLibrary Components?


Donovan,
Can't remember where I located it, but the best palce to go is the RX site
itself at:

http://rx.demo.ru/files/

Bill

Quote
Donovan J. Edye wrote in message <37531204.59656...@forums.inprise.com>...
>Bill,

>Where did you get your hands on the "Unofficial Help File"??

>On Mon, 31 May 1999 12:18:20 -0700, "Bill d. Richards"
><bi...@icehouse.net> wrote:

>>Graham and all,
>>I, too, have just begun using this set of very useful tools. Though I
can't
>>address your specific difficulty, I think an entire newsgroup should be
>>devoted to this VERY undervalued set of tools, that way those of us who
>>can't read Russian can get more info on all of the underused capabilities
>>that I am sure are in some of the components. (I do have the English
version
>>of the *Unofficial RxLib Help File*, but it is lacking in information).

>>Bill D. Richards
>>North Idaho College
>>Coeur d'Alene, ID

>>Graham Nichols wrote in message <7itmi0$d...@forums.borland.com>...
>>>Hi,

>>>I'm experimenting with RxLibrary. For a free product I think it is very
>>>good. When using the RxCheckedListBox with the little green checkmarks
>>>option, how can I prevent any of the label text being highlighted?
Testing
>>>my initial code, I find that users think that they have make a selection
>>>because the text highlights - which is confusing.

>>>Thanks for any feedback

>>>Graham

>--Donovan

>Donovan J. Edye
>Namadgi Systems
>Web: www.namsys.com.au
>E-Mail: dono...@namsys.com.au
>Voice: +61 2 6285-3460
>Fax: +61 2 6285-3459
>TVisualBasic := Class(None);

Other Threads