How to force the BDE to close all connections to MSSQL 6.5

In my delphi 5 application I use the BDE with an ODBC system DSN. After
closing and freeing all delphi dataset/session/database objects, there
are still 5 connections to the SQL server. Only after closing the whole
delphi application, the connections are closed. Is it possible to force
the BDE to close all connections to the SQL server although the delphi
application (no more database access) is still running? Calls to dbiExit
didn't help...

Thanks in advance
beat

Re:How to force the BDE to close all connections to MSSQL 6.5

Session.Close?  Just gussing.  I'm not a BDE expert.

Other Threads