Table - read

I am using Delphi 3.02 Developper with Paradox-Tables.It seems to me if one
opens a table the BDE reads all the records of the table.Is there any
BDE-API function to limit the number of records beeing transfred ?

Re:Table - read

Hi Marco,
BDE does NOT behave that way.
Slow open in Paradox can is usually caused by:
1) numerous lookup fields
2) numerous referential integrities
3) time consuming calc code in calculated fields
4) time consuming tasks in before/after open events
.. and many other ......
--
Roman
I...@rksolution.cz (please remove STOPSPAM. in header)
Marco Musolf wrote in message <6okp2o$7m...@forums.borland.com>...
>I am using Delphi 3.02 Developper with Paradox-Tables.It seems to me if one
>opens a table the BDE reads all the records of the table.Is there any
>BDE-API function to limit the number of records beeing transfred ?

Other Threads