password and Username

Hi there,

ich wrote an application with an Access Database.
Everytime if i start my application, the System ask me for an Username
and Passowrd, but i don't need this question.
How can i Setup that the System never ask me for the Username and Psw.
??

Thanks!

Peter Gehle
SAE.GIG...@WANADOO.FR

Re:password and Username

Simply,
 1) drop a TDatabase component onto your form or datamodule;
 2) set the LoginPrompt property to false
 3) Ensure the Params property does NOT have values for Username and
Password.
 4) set all of your DataSet components DatabaseName property to the
databasename property of your TDatabase component

Of course you'll need to set the other appropriate properties for your
TDatabase component to make a successful connection.  You will not be
prompted for the username/password upon connect...HTH.

Randy Trexler
Dept of Veteran Affairs

Peter Gehle wrote in message <34E19021.2BC53...@wanadoo.fr>...
>Hi there,

>ich wrote an application with an Access Database.
>Everytime if i start my application, the System ask me for an Username
>and Passowrd, but i don't need this question.
>How can i Setup that the System never ask me for the Username and Psw.
>??

>Thanks!

>Peter Gehle
>SAE.GIG...@WANADOO.FR

Re:password and Username

Peter Gehle wrote:

> Hi there,

> ich wrote an application with an Access Database.
> Everytime if i start my application, the System ask me for an Username
> and Passowrd, but i don't need this question.
> How can i Setup that the System never ask me for the Username and Psw.
> ??

> Thanks!

> Peter Gehle
> SAE.GIG...@WANADOO.FR

Hi Peter,

Use a TSession component with AddPassword in the OnPassword event.

--
Bruce Swart (br...@cm.co.za)
Systems Analyst

27-(0)31-3325541 (W)