DBI function calls

I'm writing App in D1 but the help file do not contain any reference in
DBI functions.

In D3, when I press Ctrl-F1, woo, the DbiPackTable appears! However, I'm
not able to use that function yet because I do not know how to get the
'database handle' (Type : hDBIDb) parameter required by the function
call. Clicking the example, it says that the example is not yet
completed and ask me to look for up-dates of the help.

Does anyone know the entry point of the help file about DBI functions?

Anyone have an example of using DBIPackTable?