DelphiX Help file

Hi,
Could anyone point me to a copy of the DelphiX Help file that will
work on an English version of Windows 95,
When I try to view it, It brings up a message saying "help file was
created for a language not supported by your version of Windows."

or failing that could someone point me in the direction of a DelphiX
tutorial explaining how to use it.

TTFN
Arclight

Re:DelphiX Help file

Im Artikel <3858287a.2404...@news.cableinet.co.uk>,
daniel.dav...@cableinet.co.uk (Arclight) schreibt:

>or failing that could someone point me in the direction of a DelphiX
>tutorial explaining how to use it.

You'll find the Delphi handbooks as PDF files on your Delphi CD. Not as handy
to use as the help files, but the contents essentially are the same. With
regards to the usage of Delphi many books have been written, like "Delphi ...
Unleashed".

DoDi

Re:DelphiX Help file

Hi,
I downloaded DelphiX from
http://community.borland.com/delphi/multimedia/directx/
and I've met no trouble at all. The file DelpiX991024.zip was the only one I
could find, except tutorials & additional software, so I didn't have much
choise about the help file. It was in English, and I do not have an English
version of Windows, so perhaps your problems are related elsewhere. Or there
may be some conflicts with japanese fonts.
If you didn't get your DelphiX from here, I'll suggest you to try this.
Good luck, and look forward to begin the DelphiX programming - it's really
fun! :-)

-ThomasN

:
: or failing that could someone point me in the direction of a DelphiX
: tutorial explaining how to use it.
:
: TTFN
: Arclight