Win 1.5 De{*word*81} Fix for Windows 95

I would appreciate it if some one could email me the patch for using Pascal win
1.5 under win 95.

thanks

dmh...@aol.com

Re:Win 1.5 De{*word*81} Fix for Windows 95

dmh...@aol.com (Dmhusa) wrote:

->I would appreciate it if some one could email me the patch for using Pascal win
->1.5 under win 95.
->
->thanks
->
->

The de{*word*81} (TPW1.5) works under Win95 with a small patch: "tdsvga.zip".

It can be found here:
ftp://ftp.borland.com/pub/otherprod/devsupport/misc/tdsvga.zip

or use :
http://ftpsearch.ntnu.no/ftpsearch
and search for : TDSVGA.ZIP

How to install the patch:

You must only have one TDW.INI file , and it must be located
in your \windows  directory (ie. no tdw.ini in the \tpw directory)

The TDW.INI file must look like this :
----------------------clip
[TurboDe{*word*81}]
VideoDLL=C:\TPW\TDWGUI.DLL
De{*word*81}DLL=C:\TPW\TDWINTH.DLL
----------------------clip

If your \tpw directory is d:\tpw15 then
The TDW.INI file must look like this :
[TurboDe{*word*81}]
VideoDLL=D:\TPW15\TDWGUI.DLL
De{*word*81}DLL=D:\TPW15\TDWINTH.DLL

You can read about all this stuff in the readme.
file in the TDSVGA.ZIP archive.

Bjork.

Other Threads