IDAPI.DLL trashing problem

I have a customer that has an older version of Quattro Pro and is trying
to install my application which uses IDAPI for database access.  After
the installation of my product, his Quattro Pro is hosed.

Does anyone have experience with this or a solution?

Re:IDAPI.DLL trashing problem

Yes, It's a dll problem, that IDAPI is sharing with Quattro Pro.
Go to the www.borland.com site and download the fix. The problem and
solution is documented/

John Wollner <jwoll...@home.com> wrote in article
<34C22355.CD35A...@home.com>...

> I have a customer that has an older version of Quattro Pro and is trying
> to install my application which uses IDAPI for database access.  After
> the installation of my product, his Quattro Pro is hosed.

> Does anyone have experience with this or a solution?

Other Threads