32-BIT Compiler for Pascal

Hi,

I would like to know where to get a 32-BIT
Pascal compiler!
I know TMT Pascal, but the Freeware version has
no IDE, so I think it is useless! Is there a site
where I can get a registered version?

Byebye,
  Moritz

Re:32-BIT Compiler for Pascal

Where do you get TMT Pascal.   I've never heard of it.

Thanks
--
from: Dominic
email: domi...@ozdocs.net.au

Moritz Mertinkat <blue...@gmx.net> wrote in article
<34F1D727.9BE2E...@gmx.net>...

Dominic Vella wrote:
> Where do you get TMT Pascal.   I've never heard of it.

> Thanks

http://www.tmt.com

Franz Glaser, Austria
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser

Moritz Mertinkat wrote:
> I know TMT Pascal, but the Freeware version has
> no IDE, so I think it is useless! Is there a site
> where I can get a registered version?

http://www.tmt.com

Re:32-BIT Compiler for Pascal

Moritz Mertinkat <blue...@gmx.net> wrote:
>I would like to know where to get a 32-BIT
>Pascal compiler!
>I know TMT Pascal, but the Freeware version has
>no IDE, so I think it is useless! Is there a site
>where I can get a registered version?

TMT Pascal is so good that is worth his price.
With TMT Pascal you can get more than old Turbo Pascal 7.0 gave you
ever. Think about it. In my opinion there is no better Pascal compiler
all over the world (I use TMT Pascal about the year).
If you pay for it, authors probably still will improve this compiler.

Konrad
     _/_/  _/_/    _/_/    _/_/_/_/
    _/_/ _/_/     _/_/   _/_/   _/_/      kolej...@ck-sg.p.lodz.pl
   _/_/_/               _/_/   _/_/     Technical University of Lodz
  _/_/_/  _/_/  _/_/    _/_/_/_/        http://wipos.p.lodz.pl/paper

Re:32-BIT Compiler for Pascal

> I would like to know where to get a 32-BIT Pascal compiler!
> I know TMT Pascal, but the Freeware version has
> no IDE, so I think it is useless! Is there a site
> where I can get a registered version?

You can also take a look at Virtual Pascal, which is currently for OS/2
and is due in a cross-platform Win32/OS2 version shortly.  Check
http://www.fprint.co.uk/vpascal.html for more information about it - or
write an email to vpas...@ibm.net.

Thanks,
Allan Mertner

Konrad Olejnik wrote in message <34f26cc8.987...@news.man.lodz.pl>...
>Moritz Mertinkat <blue...@gmx.net> wrote:

>>I would like to know where to get a 32-BIT
>>Pascal compiler!
>>I know TMT Pascal, but the Freeware version has
>>no IDE, so I think it is useless! Is there a site
>>where I can get a registered version?

>TMT Pascal is so good that is worth his price.
>With TMT Pascal you can get more than old Turbo Pascal 7.0 gave you
>ever. Think about it. In my opinion there is no better Pascal compiler
>all over the world (I use TMT Pascal about the year).
>If you pay for it, authors probably still will improve this compiler.

>Konrad
>     _/_/  _/_/    _/_/    _/_/_/_/
>    _/_/ _/_/     _/_/   _/_/   _/_/      kolej...@ck-sg.p.lodz.pl
>   _/_/_/               _/_/   _/_/     Technical University of Lodz
>  _/_/_/  _/_/  _/_/    _/_/_/_/        http://wipos.p.lodz.pl/paper

Hey, I can't help you on that, but I'd be interested in having the link to
this TMT Pascal Compiler!

  Please and thanx!
  HeavenY
  heaven...@hotmail.com

In article: <34F34784.123EA...@ibm.net>  mert...@ibm.net writes:

>You can also take a look at Virtual Pascal, which is currently for OS/2
>and is due in a cross-platform Win32/OS2 version shortly.  Check
>http://www.fprint.co.uk/vpascal.html for more information about it - or
>write an email to vpas...@ibm.net.

Hi Allan. I must say, I am a little puzzled to why you are not making a
full-blown commitment to making Virtual Pascal a 32-bit DPMI compiler as well. I
understand VP2 will support DPMI in some form or another, but your support
for the DOS platform sounds a somewhat half-hearted.  Will the VP2 IDE/De{*word*81}
work in a DOS+DPMI only environment, and will it produce stand-alone DPMI
executables for example?

-- Jay

| Jason Burgon - author of Graphic Vision |
| g...@jayman.demon.co.uk                   |
| http://www.jayman.demon.co.uk           |

"HeavenY" <heaven...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>...I'd be interested in having the link to
>this TMT Pascal Compiler!

here is: http://www.tmt.com

Konrad
     _/_/  _/_/    _/_/    _/_/_/_/
    _/_/ _/_/     _/_/   _/_/   _/_/      kolej...@ck-sg.p.lodz.pl
   _/_/_/               _/_/   _/_/     Technical University of Lodz
  _/_/_/  _/_/  _/_/    _/_/_/_/        http://wipos.p.lodz.pl/paper

Re:32-BIT Compiler for Pascal

Moritz Mertinkat <blue...@gmx.net> wrote:
> I would like to know where to get a 32-BIT
> Pascal compiler!
> I know TMT Pascal, but the Freeware version has
> no IDE, so I think it is useless! [...]

Try GNU Pascal.  It is absolutely Free Software, and it has an IDE.
See http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/.

    Peter
--
    Peter Gerwinski, Essen, Germany, free physicist and programmer
Maintainer GNU Pascal - http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/ - 1 Oct 1997

Re:32-BIT Compiler for Pascal

Moritz Mertinkat <blue...@gmx.net> wrote:
> I would like to know where to get a 32-BIT
> Pascal compiler!
> I know TMT Pascal, but the Freeware version has
> no IDE, so I think it is useless! [...]

Try GNU Pascal.  It is absolutely Free Software, and it has an IDE.
See http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/.

    Peter
--
    Peter Gerwinski, Essen, Germany, free physicist and programmer
Maintainer GNU Pascal - http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/ - 1 Oct 1997
PGP key fingerprint:  AC 6C 94 45 BE 28 A4 96  0E CC E9 12 47 25 82 75
                Fight the SPAM! - http://maps.vix.com/

Re:32-BIT Compiler for Pascal

Moritz Mertinkat <blue...@gmx.net> wrote:
> I would like to know where to get a 32-BIT
> Pascal compiler!
> I know TMT Pascal, but the Freeware version has
> no IDE, so I think it is useless! [...]

Try GNU Pascal.  It is absolutely Free Software, and it has an IDE.
See http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/.

    Peter
--
    Peter Gerwinski, Essen, Germany, free physicist and programmer
Maintainer GNU Pascal - http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/ - 1 Oct 1997
PGP key fingerprint:  AC 6C 94 45 BE 28 A4 96  0E CC E9 12 47 25 82 75
                Fight the SPAM! - http://maps.vix.com/

Re:32-BIT Compiler for Pascal

Dominic Vella came forth and spake thusly:

http://www.tmt.com/

--
Pedt Scragg                    <postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk>

Never curse the Crocodile's mother before crossing the river

Go to page: [1] [2]

Other Threads