sql server

Hi,

in my program I work with ParadoxTables (local). Now I get the task to use a
SQL- Server. Can i use the existing Paradox Tables or do I have to create
new databases. The second Question is how do I make my connection to the
sql-server.

Thanks for help.

Re:sql server

You can use the Delphi BatchMove component to copy your tables.

Your can use ODBC to connect to SQL server, or use SQL links that come with
Delphi Enterprise.

Thomas <power...@uni-koblenz.de> wrote in message

> Hi,

> in my program I work with ParadoxTables (local). Now I get the task to use
> SQL- Server. Can i use the existing Paradox Tables or do I have to create
> new databases. The second Question is how do I make my connection to the
> sql-server.

> Thanks for help.

Other Threads