Database Persistent Objects

There's an article on Delphi Informant's Web site, Database Persistent
Objects Part I by Keith Wood.

http://www.delphizine.com/features/2000/09/di200009kw_f/di200009kw_f.asp

I think I'm slowly coming to see the light on the benefits of
persistent objects but I remain a neophyte.  I was wondering if anyone
has read this article and if so, what are your opinions?

I've read The Design of a Robust  Persistence Layer For Relational
Databases by Scott W. Ambler.  The Wood article is practical and it
seems quite good to me.  How much of Ambler rubs off onto the Wood
article if anything?

Robert Schiller

Re:Database Persistent Objects

I found the article at