DBGrid and column sort indicators

How can i add the little sort indicators to my DBgrid column headers?

Jason

Re:DBGrid and column sort indicators

Jason,

you can use my freeware TSMDBGrid - there you'll find required sort arrows
in header.

PS: note that these arrows are not real sorting of data. You must switch an
index or ORDER BY-clause from own code

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

Jason <ja...@software-solutions.co.nz> D??? ???Y??:3cfd23fd_1@dnews...

"Mike Shkolnik" <mshkolnik2...@ukr.net> wrote:
>you can use my freeware TSMDBGrid - there you'll find required sort arrows
>in header.

>PS: note that these arrows are not real sorting of data. You must switch an
>index or ORDER BY-clause from own code

IIRC, there's also something similar in the rxLib components
(also freeware, with source).

Rick Carter
Rick.Car...@cincww.rcc.org
Chair, Paradox/Delphi SIG, Cincinnati PC Users Group

Other Threads