Recordcount, Filters, and CachedUpdate

I have a cachedUpdate query that I also apply a filter to.  I've found out
that the Recordcount command still returns the total count of the query
rather than just the filtered count.  Is there a way to get the filtered
count other than scanning the records?

Thanks.

Delphi 5 Pro, Win2K.

--

Don Gollahon
(golla...@geneseo.net)

Re:Recordcount, Filters, and CachedUpdate

No.

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:38:11 -0500, "Don Gollahon"

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:Recordcount, Filters, and CachedUpdate

uses select count(*)

heiko

Other Threads