DBCtrlGrid - why I don't have?

I bought Delphi 3 Standard release, and after while I found out, that
the DBCtrlGrid is missing from my VCL.
I also found out that the file DBCGRID.PAS is also missing.
Can somebody tell me what's wrong with my release, and if anyone could
tell for some third-party component
that will do same thing, or just send me original file.

THANKS!

Re:DBCtrlGrid - why I don't have?

Nenad esi wrote:

> I bought Delphi 3 Standard release, and after while I found out, that
> the DBCtrlGrid is missing from my VCL.
> I also found out that the file DBCGRID.PAS is also missing.
> Can somebody tell me what's wrong with my release, and if anyone could
> tell for some third-party component
> that will do same thing, or just send me original file.

> THANKS!

That is only available with Professional version and above...

Other Threads