Help! Need to compile Pascal for Unix

I'm in a bit of a spot, see, I would like to write CGIs for
my WEB site, but my internet server is SCO unix version 5,
and since the only programming language that I am fluent in
is Pascal, and I don't have a Pascal compiler on my internet
provider, I need:

A)  A way to compile a pascal program elsewhere and transfer
it to my internet provider (is there a place to do that?).

-OR-

B)  A way to comile a pascal program on my DOS/WIN95 computer
that will run on my internet provider (is that possible?)

-OR-

C)  Forget Pascal and learn PERL, a daunting task at best.

Anyone have any suggestions?

--
Jeremy Stewart - jstew...@ns.poweramp.net
The Phoenix Project - phoe...@bobs.spk.wa.us

Re:Help! Need to compile Pascal for Unix

>I'm in a bit of a spot, see, I would like to write CGIs for
>my WEB site, but my internet server is SCO unix version 5,
>and since the only programming language that I am fluent in
>is Pascal, and I don't have a Pascal compiler on my internet
>provider, I need:
>A)  A way to compile a pascal program elsewhere and transfer
>it to my internet provider (is there a place to do that?).
>B)  A way to comile a pascal program on my DOS/WIN95 computer
>that will run on my internet provider (is that possible?)
>C)  Forget Pascal and learn PERL, a daunting task at best.
>Anyone have any suggestions?

You might try getting a copy of the program P2C (check the Linux sites...I'm
sure you can recompile the source to run on SCO) to convert Pascal-to-C.

--
BCNU
Daniel J. Wojcik

Other Threads