Capturing NIC's MAC Address

Can someone tell me where I might find some example code that will capture the
MAC address off the Network Interface Card (NIC)?  I'm programming with Delphi
2.0.

Loren

Re:Capturing NIC's MAC Address

LorenBonds <lorenbo...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Can someone tell me where I might find some example code that will capture
the
> MAC address off the Network Interface Card (NIC)?  I'm programming with
Delphi
> 2.0.

This is explained in the Winsock FAQ:
http://www.{*word*104}port.com/~tangent/programming/winsock/wskfaq.zip

--
Christo Crause
Institute for Thermal Separations Research

Re:Capturing NIC's MAC Address

What about a Delphi version of the same C++ code
that's in that FAQ?

scott.

Christo Crause wrote:

> LorenBonds <lorenbo...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Can someone tell me where I might find some example code that will capture
> the
> > MAC address off the Network Interface Card (NIC)?  I'm programming with
> Delphi
> > 2.0.

> This is explained in the Winsock FAQ:
> http://www.{*word*104}port.com/~tangent/programming/winsock/wskfaq.zip

> --
> Christo Crause
> Institute for Thermal Separations Research
> Dept. Chem. Eng.
> University of Stellenbosch
> South Africa

Other Threads