HELP - ReportBuilder Pro beta needed - PDQ

Dear possible Helper,
I wonder if you can help.
My friend has been working on a big project and is due to release it next
week.

However, he has been recieving regular updates of ReportBuilder Pro beta.
This morning he updated to the latest version, and for some reason nothing
works. Nothing will compile.
He is desparate to go back a version (4.01 I think).
Unfortunately, he OVERWROTE the original.

He has been in touch with Digital Metaphors but they are dragging their
feet.

Do you know anyone or anywhere we might be able to get a copy of the
previous beta version?

Any help would be greatly recieved.

Geo...@marie.co.uk

Re:HELP - ReportBuilder Pro beta needed - PDQ

George,

Another reason for backups... :-)

Sorry, but I don't think you'll find a copy here. If your 'friend' is
entitled to the beta, he'll get it from Digital Metaphors. I've found
their support to be excellent - I've never known them to 'drag their
feet'.

Ken
--
Ken White

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc

"George @ Middlecot" wrote:

> Dear possible Helper,
> I wonder if you can help.
> My friend has been working on a big project and is due to release it next
> week.

> However, he has been recieving regular updates of ReportBuilder Pro beta.
> This morning he updated to the latest version, and for some reason nothing
> works. Nothing will compile.
> He is desparate to go back a version (4.01 I think).
> Unfortunately, he OVERWROTE the original.

> He has been in touch with Digital Metaphors but they are dragging their
> feet.

> Do you know anyone or anywhere we might be able to get a copy of the
> previous beta version?

> Any help would be greatly recieved.

> Geo...@marie.co.uk

Other Threads