Index sequential and relative Data Access

Can you tell me how I can perform index sequential or relative Access
mechanisms with Borland Turbo Pascal.
I've already heard about a Unit called Database Toolbox, but this Unit was not
shipped with the BTP Version I actually use (7.0).
Can you tell me where I can find and download this Unit ?

Regards

Re:Index sequential and relative Data Access

alval...@geocities.com wrote:

> Can you tell me how I can perform index sequential or relative Access
> mechanisms with Borland Turbo Pascal.
> I've already heard about a Unit called Database Toolbox, but this Unit was not
> shipped with the BTP Version I actually use (7.0).
> Can you tell me where I can find and download this Unit ?

> Regards

There was a database toolbox with TP 3, but it was limited due to the
lack of Longint in TP3. The latest version I got was for TP 4, but it
had troubles on TP 5, TP 5.5, TP 6, TP 7.

The TAccess unit is fine, but the automatic include file generator which
sets the constants is bad. I do all manually and it works pretty well.
But it is a sold product. Probably you find it on some "used products"
dealers lists, look at
http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Library/8014/tp.html
Franz Glaser, Austria
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser